9.05.2012

London Calling

Dearest Blog Readers, yes, the rumors are true. I am moving to London! For the semester only, don't worry. I'm so excited to live in the land of red phone booths, tea, fish and chips, Mary Katrantzou, Alexander McQueen, and Burberry (just to name a few). And of course, the Royals. I'll be studying at Central Saint Martins and living in the East End. If any of you have suggestions on what to do they are more than welcome, I've never been to London before!

Of course, you expect lots of updates, if not on my blog, then on my Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram (@maryalessandraa) . I'll still be posting regularly, but it'll be comin' from London, which makes it so much cooler, right? And the best part is that I'll be in London for Fashion Week, and hopefully Paris as well! So the street styles will pretty much be awesome. 

I'm so excited!

xx

1 comment: