7.02.2012

At the Garden Gates

You may remember I had a wedding to attend recently, and luckily I found an outfit. My Badgley Mischka dress (also available in sequin color) was a little big, actually, almost 2 sizes too big, but I wore it anyway, because what's a summer wedding without a yellow dress? (I don't know, a regular wedding?) And it goes with my favorite Miu Miu wooden sandals (They are kind of old, but I found some similar pairs), and what's a wedding without some wooden sandals? (See above for answer). I also had on some bangles my mother got me at the Union Sq. holiday market last year, one of which broke the first time I put it on. Luckily, these didn't break. Though they did get glitter all over me.

1 comment:

  1. This yellow dress design and colors are looking so luxury. Especially this shoes design perfect for fashion.Actually I'm searching a denim shorts for women that is easy to wear and finally, I have got it. Informative post, I love to read your post regularly, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete