6.10.2012

Currently Craving: Miu Miu on Sale



In case ya'll didn't know, Net-A-Porter is having it's semiannual sale. So basically, it is my semiannual favorite time of year. Net-A-Porter's sales are just the best, just like the Barney's Warehouse Sale usually is. Miu Miu is having a particular good sale time, and as it is of my absolute favorite brands of all time, I figured what better time to do a nice little collage of everything I wanted! I only picked my top ten, elsewise you would be seeing the entire collection splashed across this post. I am disappointed, however, that the gold-flecked feather coat is sold out. I first saw that coat in Capri almost a year ago, and I am still obsessed. Oh well, I can still obsess over the Little-House-on-the-Prarie-meets-Picnic-table-cloth-meets-high-fashion dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment