4.01.2012

The Newest Addition...

Hey Guys!
I'm so sorry, I've been way too busy for my own good recently, so The Style Engineer has gotten a little neglected. I just got back from a whirlwind trip back home- this weekend was our 11th annual Spring Fling! It was amazing and fun and we raised a ton of money- but more on all that later- because I know want to introduce you to the newest member of our family!


This little guy was being auctioned off (we auction off a puppy every year) and this year we got him, and our family couldn't be more excited! I have some great pictures from when my dad was bidding on him- the expressions on my siblings faces are priceless. But here he is! He's a ten week old Australian labradoodle, and we still haven't named him yet (it's pathetic really). But we still love him and I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment