12.21.2011

Introducing The Style Engineer Store!

In conjunction with Styleowner, a website where you can curate your own boutique with all your favorite things (like raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens), and have it available for everyone in the whole wide world to see and purchase from, I am so excited to introduce The Style Engineer Store!


You can throw all your favorite pieces and designers together and have it all come out fabulous and beautiful, in a fabulous and beautiful little store. also show your must haves, and create style lists (like I did) such as Neon Bright or Animalier. I also had to, of course, make a page with my favorite shoes.


I am super excited, and now you can all see just a bit of my personal style (in what I would choose to purchase and wear, or what I already have, and do wear).


So pretty please, go check it out!




And, in case you aren't excited enough already- here are my current must haves:





Clockwise, from top left:

Alex Wang by Linda Farrow Classic Cateye Sunglasses
Signature Blouse in black by Equipment
Young Coat in black by Veda
Coated Skinny Jeans by 7 for all Mankind
Prada Tri color Python Patchwork Boots

Now go! Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment