6.11.2011

Recently - As told by my iPhone

To update you all on my super-exciting life, I have enlisted the help of photos taken by my trusty iPhone.
Enjoy!

I basically got caught in a Will Smith mob. It was terrifying.
But I did get a good pic...right?


I had to show em off again.


HQ


Love Chelsea Market.


My super exciting wrist.


Ok. Really? Can you honestly tell me you've ever seen a car with legit Croc interior?
Yeah. 
Me neither.


What about plaid interior? Have you seen that before?
No. Probably not.


My pass to get up to Levi's HQ.
I felt quite official.


7-UP. The Uncola.


I want a muffin from here, just because of the bike.


Basically my new shoe uniform.


Invite to LuisaViaRoma Firenze4Ever closing party.
Really wish I lived in Italy right about now...


I mean.
Come on.
These are just. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment