4.17.2011

What I Wore: CFS 2011

Here's my CFS 2011 Outfit!
Featuring a lot of black..and awkward poses...I was trying to get the wind to work with me...it didn't work.
Wayne and Me on the red carpet
T by Alexander Wang Tank
Helmut Lang Leather Leggings
Zara Jacket
Misc. Jewelry
Chanel Temporary Tattoo
Clutch made by yours truly
and finally...
Alexander Wang Boots

I love these boots to death...they are not comfortable or easy to walk, stand, or even sit in, but they are just so fabulous.
And thanks to my lovely mother for taking these photos.

2 comments:

  1. 1) did I sell you those Helmut Lang leggings?
    2) regardless, they look AMAZING with the A Wang boots
    3) I love our red carpet photo!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you have thhe chanel tattoos??!! you are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete