3.09.2011

My Clunky Wooden Shoes

After 6 weeks of inhaling sawdust,
and spending all my time in the wood shop,
I finally finished my shoes!

They are super impractical
 (but then again, what shoes are practical?)
and the bottom is cutout in the shape of a foot,
(part of the requirement of the project was 
that we make a stamping device)
so it looks like I was walking barefoot in the streets.
Hope you all love them!












Many thanks to my fabulous friend Mikaela for the pictures,
and my 3D teacher Charles for the idea and help.

3 comments:

  1. You know I think these shoes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THEY ARE AMAZING!!! MARY IS THE MOST TALENTED PERSON ALIVE!!!!! BUT THERE ARE A FEW MORE...BUT MARY IS DEFINITELY DESIGNING MY CLOTHES WHEN I AM OLDER BECAUSE SHE IS THE BEST AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH. SHE IS AT THE TOP OF THE LIST... WE WILL ALL WORK FOR HER WHEN SHE BECOMES FAMOUS VERY VERY SOON. SHE WILL BE THE NEXT FEMALE ALEXANDER MCQUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I THINK THAT IS HOW YOU SPELL IT)

    ReplyDelete